- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Communication
- Safety Focus – Performs work in a safe manner at all times and observes safety and security procedures; avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others; reports potentially unsafe conditions and potential hazards; encourages and supports others to be safe while at work.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values; does the right thing, even when it is difficult
Typical Main Tasks
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting mechanical or electrical incidents
- Interpretation of electrical and mechanical drawings and technical documentation
- Energizing of the turbines and electrical checks pre-commissioning
- Software transmission and wind turbine configuration (software load, wind turbine configuration, PLC hour configuration, counters reset…)
- Alarm reset
- Yaw systems & sensors tests (Yaw ring lubrication, sonic anemometers…)
- Rotation sensor test
- Emergency circuit test (nacelle cabinet, emergency series activation due to battery failure, vibration sensor, smoke sensor…)
- Hydraulic system and hub emergency series tests (pump test, lead check, brake pressure test, safety valve test, bleeding the brake system, automatic Yaw, …)
- Pitch system and hub sensors tests (TC confirmation, oil leak sensor,)
- Pitch system tests (sine test, flow test, )
- Checking of the balancing plugs on blades
- Bacon system checking
- Temperature sensors test
- Fan and heating tests
- Gearbox and nacelle cooling test
- Adjusting the automatic lubricator
- KBT Installation test
- Battery verification
- Gearbox test and gear box oil pump test
- Startup of the predictive maintenance system (SMP)
- Neta and N-Port configuration
Education and/or Experience:
- Studies electricity, intermediate or engineering studies. At least 1 year of work experience in commissioning or maintenance of specialized TROUBLE SHOOTING
- Valid Driving license with no prior major convictions. Ability to pass background check and D&A screening
- Different kinds of wind turbines (Gamesa, Acciona, GE, Alstom….)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products and PLCS
- Ability to work at height and in confined spaces. Working regularly in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to work in rota for on-call cover on weekends and bank holidays
- Flexibility to work away from home for extended periods
Interested in this job?
Please send a resume and copies of training certificates/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call +1 832 294 0688 for additional information or questions.